Sunday, July 14, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 195















Blessings A Day 2019-Day 195
#Blessings2019

They say that often times family is not blood, but those in your life that are there for you when you need them most. I am blessed to have some great friends who have in time become my family.

Megan: I am so thankful that after Mom passed that she was there for Mary and I. We don't see each other much anymore, but she is still an important part of my life.

Rachel: I am so beyond blessed that she, Tim, and Carson have become a part of our lives. I know that we can count on them for anything. I enjoy spending time with them.

Jeannette and Brian: I am so blessed that they are a part of my life. We have had some fun times over the years. They have also been there to see us through bad times. I am thankful beyond words that they were there to help us get through Mom's passing.

Andrea: I am so blessed to have her as a friend. It is because of her that I do Yoga and use Essential Oils. She makes things fun, she encourages, she listens, and she just knows what I need at times.

Sandy: I am thankful that I had her and dear Les after Mom passed. I am thankful that I can talk to her about anything at anytime. She is awesome.

Jackie: I am so blessed to have her in my life. She listens, encourages, and blesses. I learned from her that every child just needs to know that someone cares about them because often times they don't have that. Give a little love and you will get back more than you ever thought.

Cassity: We encourage each other. She often knows when I am having a bad day and will share a bible verse with me that lifts me up or thinks of a song that I should listen to. She is awesome.

I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...