Sunday, July 21, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 202




Blessings A Day 2019-Day 202
#Blessings2019

I am blessed to be able to pray. I am not one to pray in public. I have been very nervous about it. Then this Summer at Day Camp I was asked to lead the closing of camp one day.

At the end of the closing we invite the campers to come forward and pray. Aubrianna came up next to me and said "Ms. Anne are you going to pray with us?" I replied: "Why yes I am." I think she was very surprised. After I prayed I felt a sense of relief.

The other week at church I was asked to pray over the prayer list during Sunday School. I was a little nervous, but I did a great job. I prayed for the prayer list last week and this morning I prayed to open our Sunday School.

I can tell you that it feels so good to pray out loud. I normally pray when I am by myself or in the car.

When I pray I talk to Jesus like he is right in the room with me. It makes it easier to talk to him. I am truly blessed that I can talk to Jesus at any time and any place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...