Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 190


 




Blessings A Day 2019-Day 190
#Blessings2019

I am blessed to be doing Yoga. It is so relaxing. It has helped me so much. I have lowered my blood pressure, reduced stress, helped with weight loss, and more.

Yoga has so many benefits.
-Decrees Stress
Relieves Anxiety
-Reduce Inflammation
-Improve Heart Health
-Improves Quality of Life
-Fight Depression
-Reduce Chronic Pain
-Promote Sleep Quality
-Improves Flexibility and Balance
-Help Improve Breathing
-Relieve Migraines
-Promotes Healthy Eating Habits
-Increase Strength
-increased muscle strength and tone
-maintaining a balanced metabolism
-weight reduction
-improved athletic performance
-protection from injury

Yoga is great. I love doing it. I feel so relaxed afterwards. I have found that yoga has belped me be able to sleep better. I love doing the breathing exercises. They are so good for helping children to calm down and focus. Yoga is great to do when you are inside for recess. 

I recomend trying it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...