Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 204

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 204
#Blessings2019

I am blessed to have the gift of good health. Some many that I know don't have that. Some are children. It makes me sad. I pray everyday that God will work in their lives to heal them from what is making them not well. I know that God has a plan and a purpose for whatever happens in our lives.

Jesus,

There are so many that I know that are sick or going through depression, or so many other medical things. I believe that you can heal them if it be your will.

Your word says that if we come to you in faith that you will give us whatever we ask for. I come in faith believing that you will work in the lives of those that need you most at this time.

You are the great physician. You do things on your time table and that is better than our own. I have saw the power of your mighty hand at work.  I have faith you will continue to make your power known.

Thank you for listening to me. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...