Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Bloom Where You Are Planted


Recently things have been going on in my church that have upset me. I keep asking God why does this have to happen to me. I wonder when God is going to work in the situation. Then I realized that God is going to use me in the situation. He wants me to bloom where I am planted. I am a child of God and I need to let his light shine through me.

I know that the things that are going on are unfair, but I know that if I change to do God's will instead of letting the situation get to me then things are going to change. I know that things are unfair right now. I just have to bloom where I am planted to get a change to happen.

I have been told that I need to leave the church and let it go down the path of destruction. That is a great though, but I know that by leaving that means that I am giving in to what those in the church causing the problem want me to do.

I know that I can't change the people of the church. Only God can do that. There is a person in my church that every Sunday after the service gives me a sermon. This person preaches to me about one thing or another. This has gone on for years. This bothers me, but I have taken it.

I have come to the conclusion that from now on when this person gives me the after worship sermon that I am just going to turn to them and say "Jesus Loves You" or "God Bless You". That will throw them off guard and make them forget what they were preaching to me. It might just change the way things are going. I am going to do more of blooming where I am planted.

I am not going to let things get to me. I am going to bloom in the situation. I am going to let God take control. I am going to let him shine through me. Those people in my life that don't have a strong faith in God like I do are not going to get me down.

With God all things are possible. I have to remember that. I have to remember that when I am confronted by people who try to break me from being who I am that it is just the devil trying to test me. I have to bloom where I am planted and let God take control.

We go through tuff times, but God will be right here to see us through them. He will help us to bloom where we are planted to do his will.

So when times get tuff we need to just make the most of it by blooming where we are planted.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...