Saturday, March 7, 2015

Seek God's Will


Recently some things have happened in my life that have made me question my faith. I wonder why in the world that God could do this. That why that Jesus who died on the cross to make the ultimate sacrifice for me could let me walk this alone. I am so tempted to believe that God has failed me.

Then I hear Jason Crabb's Through The Fire going through my head. I love that song and it has a great message behind it. I know that that song says that no matter what we are facing God is right there with us to see us through. Then I hear another song in my mind. Kari Jobe's I Am Not Alone says that no matter what we are facing that God will never leave us alone. He is always there with us. God will fight our every battle.

I have done a lot of praying in the last week. More than I have done normally. I have also done a lot of soul searching and meditation about what is going on. I have been seeking God's will in all of this. I have to remember to put his will first and not my own.

If we truly have faith in God then when we have a problem we will seek God's will. If we don't do that then we will be putting the devil first. We will be letting the devil have control. Once the devil has taken control then there is no turning back.

One of the situations that I am currently in needs God's will bad. Things are going downhill fast. It seems that the situation has turned away from God. I have to pray that God's will will be done in the situation and that God will get back in it.

I have to have faith that God will see me through. I have to believe that whatever is going on that God has his hand in the situation. He is going to battle the devil for me and he will win. He will make things right.

So when something is going wrong in your life you need to pray and seek God's will in it. Let God take control. He will carry you through the storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...