Friday, March 13, 2015

What Faith Can Do


Recently some things have happened that have upset me. At the time I wanted to cry and scream about it. Basically act like one of my students. So instead of all that I took a few minutes to give the problem over to God. It made me feel better. It was like a weight was lifted off of me. I felt so good.

The thing is that when something upsets you, you need to give it over to God. You have got to have faith. Faith can move mountains. It reminds me of the song God On The Mountain. When things go wrong God will make them right. God is God in the good and the bad times.

You just have to let God lead you during times like these. The song Daystar talks about this. It is a song about letting God's love shine through us. We need to be a light in the world for Jesus. We need to show Jesus to others. Bring more lost souls to Christ.

So when things are getting you down just turn to the master and let him take control. He will hold your hand and see you through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...