Thursday, March 26, 2015

Put It In The Masters Hands

Sometimes in life we go through things that make us question why it happened. That is when we just need to stop and give the situation over to God. He will see us through. When I have hit a ruff patch of sorts then I go to the Master and he will hold my hand.

Jesus will see us through the storms of life. We just have to have faith. God is good all the time. When you are going through storm have the faith to give those storms of life to God. God has us covered. He will see us through.

If you have faith when you put your trust in God you will see great results. God will never let you down. He is always right there with you. That is awesome. Never give up on God cause he will never give up on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...