Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Daily Habits

We all have daily habits. For some it is having coffee first thing in the morning or a certain routine of how we get ready in the morning for work. Do you make Jesus a daily habit? I sure do.

Back in January I started a new morning routine. I decided to get up extra early for work. So I was getting up at 5:00am. This was to allow time for a new habit that I was making for myself. That was to take time each morning to spend with Jesus. I wanted to start my day out with him.

I also stated a new routine in the evening. I take time before bed to spend time with Jesus. Taking that time each day to spend with Jesus has really changed my life. I have learned to listen for his voice more. I am finding that I see his blessings on me more. He has become a bigger part of my life.

A friend of mine told me once that the simple act of saying Good Morning God and Good Night God lets God know that you are thankful for the day. When I get up in the morning I spend time reading my bible, devotions, and in prayer. If I don't do this for one reason or another my day is just not right. In the evening before bed I end my day with prayer. If I fail to do this to me I just don't sleep right.

So I encourage you to make Jesus a daily habit. Make time to read the word and pray. You will feel so much better and so refreshed. You day will be so much better because of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...