Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Starting Fresh

It has been awhile since I last posted. During that time I have been busy thinking of new ideas and how to freshen up my blog. During that time I helped out at church camp. That was an exciting and blessed week for me. It was during that week at camp that I got my idea for the direction that I want to take this blog in.

Ree Drumond of Pioneer Woman fame has made a life out of her blog. She basically wrote about things that she knew about. She writes about her daily life. Other famous people have blogs in which they too write about things that they know and care about. So too I need to write about things that I love and care about.

That is why I am going to start fresh. Re-invent this blog. I started to write this blog about Faith in God and that is what I need to get back to...Faith. I need to write about my faith and write about faith. I want to use this blog to bring others to know the love of Jesus Christ. If I can bring one soul to Jesus through this blog than I have done what I set out to do.

Jesus has gotten me through some really tuff times in my life. He has seen my highs and lows. He has been with me through it all. He is awesome. I am so glad that I have him in my life.

So come along and follow my blog as we start over doing what this blog was created to be about in he first place. This blog is all about spreading the love of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...