Sunday, June 17, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 168

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 168
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am grateful for my Daddy. 15 years I got to have him on this earth before the good Lord called him home. I miss him lots, but I know he is in a far better place with Mom.

My Daddy was a kind, caring, and loving man. James 1:27 says Pure and undefiled religion before our God and Father is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself unstained by the world. That was my Daddy. He lived that out every day of his life.

He was always helping others. Never taking anything in return for what he did. I know that many people have a story or more about my Dad and his impact on them.

My Daddy had faith in God. He never went to church that I can recall. However, he believed in God. I remember once he said that going to church was not what made you a Christian. Being a Christian was how how you lived your life. You needed to live everyday as an example to the Lord.

Happy Father's Day in Heaven to a man who was so wonderful. <3












No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...