Monday, June 25, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 176

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 176
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am grateful for the fact that today is Day Camp at Camp Paddy Run. I have to admit that when camp is over each year I am sad and can't wait for the next year. So many friends that I have made over the years. Also I have gotten to watch some of my students from school grow through camp. It is just awesome.

I am also grateful today that I will be getting to share camp with Hannah and Austin. I am hoping that they will love it as much as I do.

I am also grateful for the fact that Hannah and Austin had an awesome first night at VBS. All the way home that is all they talked about. I am sure that all the way to camp they will be talking about it too unless they are still sleepy.

This week will be busy, but it will be a blessing none the less. I am grateful that I and all the adults at Camp and VBS are able to share the love of Jesus with kids this week. We never know when one of those children that we are teaching will accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior. I just pray that one day Hannah and Austin will decide to do that.

That was the best decision that I made on June 21, 1995. I am so thankful to my Aunt Virginia for sharing her love of Jesus with me over the years that got me to make that decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...