Thursday, June 14, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 165

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 165
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful
I am thankful that I will be sharing my love of God with Hannah and Austin this summer. I can't wait to share with them one of the places that I loved to go as a kid and as an adult in the summer. Camp Paddy Run is a great place and I love going there. I just hope that they love it as much as I do. I want them to meet some of the great people that are my friends that make Day Camp at Camp Paddy Run so great each year. I think that they will have a great time and hopefully learn some new songs that we can sing in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...