Thursday, June 28, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 179

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 179
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am grateful this morning for the change that I am seeing in Austin that is for the better. His whole attitude has changed.

Tuesday after a fight with Hannah I suggested that when he got mad to talk to God. Tell him how he felt and let God be in control. I told him he could simply say God you got this. It works when you are mad or sad.

Yesterday in the car on the way to camp Austin out of the blue started talking to God about his Dad and Hannah. It was so beautiful.

Then after VBS he was so nice. He helped Hannah to the car cause she was not feeling well. Then when we got home he helped her in the house. He even volunteered to help with some of the chores around the house.

In February when he came to live with us this would have never happened. He would have yelled and screamed. He would have gotten into a battle with Hannah.

He sure has made a change. I am so glad for this change. I hope that it will continue. When Austin is like this it makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...