Saturday, June 2, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 153

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 153
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful
I am grateful today and everyday for the role that this wonderful lady played in helping me to become the woman that I am. She showed me love and that faith can move mountains.
As a kid (preschool/kindergarten) Edna sometimes helped with the little kids Sunday School Class. She loved all of us kids like we were her own. She was always so kind.
Today we remember her life. My heartbreaks because she is no longer a part of this life. However, I know she is in a far better place surrounded by love and no longer sick. I imagine she is wearing this dress in Heaven and catching up with Mom.
I thank God everyday for the Christian example that Edna was for me. I thank God for the stories and memories that she shared with me. I will forever be grateful for her influence on my life. She will always be very special to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...