Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 171

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 171
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am grateful that my Aunt Joem is well enough to come to VBS with the kids and me this week. They are excited to take her along with us. They love her as much as I do. When we get in the car each morning they ask me if we are going to take Aunt Joem with us and I tell them we are on our way to pick her up. They love her so much. At dinner last evening they were telling me that I needed to give our left over mashed potatoes to her. They are always wanting to take her leftovers so she will have something good to eat. That is just how much they love her. She is a special part of our family that we would be lost without.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...