Sunday, June 24, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 175

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 175
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am grateful for the 29 children that came through Camp Moose on the Loose VBS 2018 at any given time during last week. It was a huge success. Everyone of them had a great time.

I am grateful that I will be able to take Hannah and Austin to Valley Baptist this evening for their Vacation Bible School this week in the evenings. I hope that they have lots of success and can reach lots of young lives.

My Aunt Virginia use to say that VBS in the Summer was the only time that some children ever heard the word of the Lord and she is right.

It is the same with Day Camp at Camp Paddy Run. That may be the only time all year that kids are exposed to God's word. What a blessing it is to be a part of these things to share the love of Jesus with young people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...