Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 178

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 178
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am grateful for the memories I have of Day Camp at Camp Paddy Run and Bible School at Valley Baptist (then it was Lost City Baptist). The teachers that I had were great. I am blessed this week to get to teach my lesson next to one of my former Day Camp teachers.

You never ever forget those that make an impact on your life. Those that have had an influence on the person that you have become. I hope that Hannah and Austin will remember the teachers that they have had at bible school and camp for years to come.

God bless all of you for you willingness to share the love of Jesus with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...