Sunday, June 24, 2018

My First Love

The first time I saw you,
Your eyes are what drew me to you,
So blue like the ocean,
Then I noticed your smile,
Your big strong arms,
That made me feel safe,
Those are the things about you,
That made me fall in love with you,
The things about you that I miss,
Now that you are no longer a part of my life,
I miss your big strong arms,
I miss your touch,
So safe,
I miss the way you made me feel,
I miss the love that I felt,
I miss you in my life,
I wish that I could go back to those feelings again,
Being happy and in love,
But that will never happen,
You have moved on,
With someone new,
I only have memories of you,
My first love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...