Sunday, June 3, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 154

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 154
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful
I am grateful for the family and friends. My Aunt Bessie use to say that the only time our family got together was when someone passed. Often that was the case. My Grannie Webster talked about how in her day that family was important. You made time to go visit family on Sunday afternoon. She talked about how church was one place that you would often see your family.
I am grateful for the family connections that I have in my life. I am thankful that I have gotten to know my extended family. Getting to know them I have gotten to learn things about my parents and grandparents that I never knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...