Monday, April 29, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 119

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 119
#Blessings2019

I am blessed that today was nice.

I am blessed that my new phone case made it here before it was scheduled to do so. I love it.

I am blessed that one of my students told me today that when they get big that they want to be like me and help kids. I could not help but cry.

I was blessed for smiles, laughs, hugs, and more today.

I am blessed that I got to relax and enjoy the quiet.

I am blessed that Stewart (my African Violet) is doing well on the porch. I need to put it where it can get more light.

I am blessed that life may not be perfect, but it is what God has blessed me with. I love this life.

I am blessed that I work with some great people. We support each other and help each other.

I am blessed that over the years I have had great students that bless my heart. The hugs and smiles from former students are great.

I am blessed everyday of this amazing life that I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...