Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 113


Blessings A Day 2019-Day 113
#Blessings2019

I am blessed that God's timing is the best thing. Often I ask God for things to happen and he makes me wait till he is ready to give them to me.

I am blessed that today I got to learn a new dance move. Preschoolers know more about the modern dance moves than I do. They taught me how to do the Hike today.

I am blessed that I got to play games with the kids during center time. We have a Pete The Cat Matching Game that they beg me to play with them. It is great to play because I teach them to take turns and not to cheat.

I am blessed by the smiles and hugs everyday. It is not just the kids in my class, but other kids in the building.

I am blessed that I went to Yoga Class this evening. I really enjoy it.

I am blessed by so many things everyday of this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...