Thursday, April 18, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 108

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 108
#Blessings2019

I am blessed that today was so nice. It was 80 today.

I am blessed that I got to spend time with my sister and Rachel today.

I am blessed that this has been a great week off of work. I am just so sorry that it has gone by so fast.

I am blessed that I got to do some meditation today. It really is a stress reliever.

I am blessed that there are signs of Spring around. Mom always said that it was Spring when the calves are born. We have some here on the farm and it is great to watch them run and play.

I am blessed that our Dogwood Tree is starting to bloom. It is not very tall and has a few blooms on it that are very pretty. Mary planted it in memory of Mom and she would love it.

I am blessed everyday of this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...