Saturday, April 13, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 103

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 103
#Blessings2019

I am blessed to be on Spring Break.

I am blessed to have had a quiet day to relax.

I am blessed that today was so nice.

I am blessed that spent some time today in meditation. I was able to let God know things on my heart and I could listen for his voice.

I am blessed that my life may not be roses, but still I am going to be alright. I have Jesus by my side.

I am blessed with Cosmo cuddles.

I am blessed that I am who I am. God made us all different for a purpose. Like the VeggieTales say at the end of all their videos: God made you special and he loves you very much.

I am blessed that this road of life takes me in so many different directions. It is the path that God laid out for me before I was even formed. It is a path that I walk with him daily.

I am blessed that with God all things are possible.

I am blessed everyday of this life more than I will ever know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...