Friday, April 5, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 95

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 95
#Blessings2019

I am blessed that today is Friday.

I am blessed that even though it was a rainy day, it still was a good day.

I am blessed that I got to relax this evening.

I am blessed that I got catch up on my show Chicago Fire.

I am blessed that I have made a difference in the lives of so many children.

I am blessed that I got to listen to some good music today on the way home. I listened to the Garth Brooks Channel and to Kenny Chesney’s No Shoes Radio.

I am blessed that this week is finally over and I have one week till Spring Break.

I am blessed so much each and everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...