Monday, April 8, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 98

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 98
#Blessings2019

I am blessed that I got a good nights sleep.

I am blessed that I got up early this morning.

I am blessed that when I had a major problem this morning that with a little help from God it turned into a minor problem.

I am blessed that change in life is not so bad as people think it is. It is a necessary party of life.

I am blessed that I got to take a meal to Aunt Joem this evening.

I am blessed that the quiet of the house this evening has given me time to think.

I am blessed that it has rained this evening. We need it.

I am blessed by sleep. Getting sleep these days is great. I know I am sleeping good when I dream. Sometimes when I am sleeping good I can hear God speak to me.

I am blessed so much in this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...