Monday, April 1, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 91

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 91
#Blessings2019

I am blessed that I had a good nights sleep.

I am blessed for a nap after work.

I am blessed that I got Cosmo cuddles despite the fact that his back claws nicked me.

I am blessed that last year this time was Easter and that as I was singing in church in my heart I was rejoicing because a dear lady in my life had gone to be with Jesus.

I am blessed that today was full of hugs an love despite whatever else is going on.

I am blessed that on this day 39 years ago my ex was born. I am so blessed that I have the memories of our time together that will be a stepping stone to what lies ahead.

I am blessed everyday of this life in so many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...