Saturday, April 6, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 96

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 96
#Blessings2019

I am blessed that today was a nice day.

I am blessed that I got to sleep in today.

I am blessed that I got to spend the day with Uncle Woodie. Took him shopping and helped him find some things that he really likes.

I am blessed that I ran into a college friend in Walmart today.

I am blessed that I have a great life.

I am blessed that I got to spend some time with Cosmo this evening.

I am blessed that it is quiet here. I got to work on studying my Sunday School Lesson this evening.

I am blessed that I get to relax for the evening.

I am blessed that my life may not always be perfect. It is what it is and that is that.

I am blessed that I live the life that I do. No one has to tell me how to live my life. If people think they are going to tell me how to live my life think again. Only God has that right.

I am blessed that I have great family and friends. I am so blessed that I have those in my life that have stuck by me no matter what.

I am blessed all day everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...