Monday, April 22, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 112

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 112
#Blessings2019

I am blessed today because I received an award that I never in a million years thought I would get. I have been an aide for 11 years, 7 of those as a classroom aide, and 6 of those as a preschool classroom aide.

I am dedicated to my job. I get to school early so that I have time to make sure that things are done before the kids get there. I give 110%.

I build lasting relationships. Kids that I had years ago come up to me in the school, talk to me, hug me, and remind me just why I do what I do.

My students warm my heart. They involve me in games, book reading, and even tell me stories that I cherish. I am hugged, high fived, and smiled at each day.

I love what I do. I would not change it for the world. Some days I come home worn out and I realize that being tired means that I had a good day.

I put my heart into my job. There are days when I get up and don't feel like going to work. Then I think about my students and what fun and memories we are going to make.

I am reminded everyday that if I just take the time to get to know my students that we will be able to do what we have to do each day.

I am reminded of Ms. Helen Moyer, Grandma Helen who was a sub aide when I was in Kindergarten. She made all of us feel loved, smart, and special. I realize that I am like that. I tell my students every day: You are smart, You are special, and You are loved everyday.

My Mom would be proud of me and I am sure she is smiling down on me. She was a wonderful example in my life.

I am so blessed every day and I am thankful that God placed me right were he knew I needed to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...