Sunday, April 21, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 111

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 111
#Blessings2019

I am blessed that after a good nights sleep that I was able to get up and get ready to head off to church.

I am blessed that we had great services at church.

I am blessed that I got to see some friends at church.

I am blessed that I got to have a good lunch for Easter.

I am blessed that today was nice.

I am blessed that on this day Jesus died on the cross to save us all from sins. He was the sacrificial lamb.

I am blessed that I had a great break. I am just sad that it is over.

I am blessed everyday of this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...