Thursday, April 11, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 101

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 101
#Blessings2019


I am blessed that I got a good nights sleep.

I am blessed that even though I felt behind this morning that I made it to work when I wanted to be there.

I am blessed that despite it being a little windy it was a nice day.

I am blessed that I got hugs, smiles, laughs, and more today.

I am blessed that even though we have some tuff kids they teach us that everyone has a story in life that we need to learn first in order to be able to help or deal with them.

I am blessed that I have many hours of Yoga/Native American Music for nap time. It really has a calming affect.

I am blessed that change is good, change is necessary, and change happens as a part of this life. We must deal with change in a good way.

I am blessed by quiet. The quiet of the morning gives me time to commune with God. The quiet of the ride home from work gives me time to just breath and be thankful. The quiet times at home give me time to relax.

I am blessed that I will be helping with Day Camp at Camp Paddy Run again. I love that place and love helping with this very worth while effort. I am blessed by how many kids come out each year to participate.

I am blessed that April is Autism Awareness Month. I am an example everyday of Autism. People with Autism can live normal lives with the right help at an early age.

I am blessed everyday of this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...