Monday, January 5, 2015

Downton Abbey...Season 5 Episode 1


Downton Abbey......I have been a fan of it for awhile now. I ran across it one Sunday Night and then had to catch up on what I had missed. I was hooked on it from the first moment that I saw it. I was in fact hooked on the Mary and Matthew story line. I so wanted them to be together and when they did get together I was shouting from the roof top.

Now we are into Season 5 and I am quiet excited. However, I wish that the UK and USA would show the show at the same time. I know that the UK is where the show is set and filmed so they should show it first. I just would like to be able to see the show before it is out on DVD. However, I am considering purchasing the seasons on DVD so that I can watch them over and over again.

Season 5 Episode 1 begins with Lady Edith seeing her child that she has secretly had and given to a family in the village. How long is that going to go on before someone finds out about the child? Then there is Daisy. She wants to learn math so that she can go live on the farm. Will she really be happy on a farm?

Then there is Tom and Ms. Bunting. Does Tom have a flame burning for her? I think that it is high time the Tom is happy. He doesn't have to marry, but he does need a companion. I hope that Mary will soon make up her mind about who she wants to spend the rest of her life with. She needs to find a companion.

I think that it is time that Mr. Barrow gets the boot. He is a troublemaker. I have not liked him from the moment that he showed up. I think that in time he will get what is coming to him. I am wondering how long it will be before Barrow finds out Bates secret. He will make a big deal out of it.

I would love to know what is up with Lady Amtower and James. I think something more is up than what they are letting on. I don't like the fact that Barrow spoke for James when Carson tried talking to them. I like how Lady Grantham handled Barrow. However, Barrow did sort of redeem himself by saving Lady Edith.

34 years of marriage for Cora and Lord Grantham. That is wonderful. They seem so very happy. I think that Lord Grantham did the right thing by sacking James.

This season seems to be shaping up to be a good one that I for one do not want to miss a minute of. If you have not gotten into Downton Abbey then you don't know what you are missing. It is a great show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...