Thursday, January 1, 2015

Overwhelmed


Overwhelmed....in a recent post by Sara, she said that the song Overwhelmed by Big Daddy Weave has been the song that captures this whole journey with Isaac for her. I can see that. Check the video out at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiGb14tTaH4.

Sometimes things in our lives can be overwhelming to us, but with God by our side we can get through it. I know that there are times that I have just had to stop and talk to God before I did or said something that I couldn't take back and that I would regret later.

God is always there when we need him for anything that we need him for. God is great. He is an awesome God. He will help us through anything. We never need to feel overwhelmed about anything. God has it under control.

So when you are feeling overwhelmed by life just turn to God and give him what is bothering you. God will see you through it. He will take away the overwhelmed feeling in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...