Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year! Time for New Beginnings


Happy New Year......2014 has past and 2015 has begun. This is a new year and a new slate. The old is gone and the new has begun. It is a time to let new things happen. I wish everyone the best year possible.

Everyone has made New Years resolutions I am sure. This is one year that I really did make a new years resolution. I want to read my bible and pray more. I want to worry less and give things to God more. I want to be more positive and less negative. I want to have more faith in God and less questioning of His power. Lastly, I want to do some act of kindness for someone each day in 2015.

I hope that the new year brings you everything that you are looking for. May your New Years resolutions come true. May this be a year of blessings and miracles for you.

In 2014 the Ludwig Family got a miracle. Baby Isaac got the heart that so many people had been praying for for him. It was the faith of his mother Sara and the faith of so many others who prayed for him that God heard. God is good.

In 2015 the Ludwig Family will take the next step. If all goes well next week Baby Isaac will get to go home from UVA for the first time and for good. His post op progress has been excellent. He has done better than expected.

I pray that this family who has been through so much in 2014 will get their new beginning in 2015. That Sara and Mitchell will be able to bring Baby Isaac home. What a blessing that will be.

Have you thought about your new beginning for 2015? What are you planning to do? 2015 is all about new beginnings. That is taking the next step in faith to get a positive result. I challenge you to make this a year of new beginnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...