Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Worn


 
 
Have you ever been at the point were you just feel worn? I have had days like that. Days were I feel like I just can't go on. Tenth Avenue North's song Worn goes through my head at times like this. When I feel broken I listen to that song and I realize that no matter how broken I feel God will put me back together and use me for a greater purpose.
 
Jeremiah 29:11 says For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Eternal, “plans for peace, not evil, to give you a future and hope—never forget that. That verse says that God has a plan for each and everyone of us while we are here on this earth. That is a fact. God is going to use us for a greater good. We just have to have faith in that.
 
Philippians 3:12-14 says I’m not there yet, nor have I become perfect; but I am charging on to gain anything and everything the Anointed One, Jesus, has in store for me—and nothing will stand in my way because He has grabbed me and won’t let me go. Brothers and sisters, as I said, I know I have not arrived; but there’s one thing I am doing: I’m leaving my old life behind, putting everything on the line for this mission. I am sprinting toward the only goal that counts: to cross the line, to win the prize, and to hear God’s call to resurrection life found exclusively in Jesus the Anointed.  
 
That says that we are not perfect, but God has us in his loving arms. We are on the path to gain all that Jesus has in store for us. Nothing is going to stand in our way. We are leaving the old life behind and sprinting forward to have a life with Christ. That is an awesome thought.
 
Philippians 4:13 says I can be content in any and every situation through the Anointed One who is my power and strength. That says that with God nothing is impossible. We will be able to do whatever we set our mind to. God has our back. That is awesome.
 
So when you are feeling worn just go to God in prayer. He will hear your need and see you through it. All you have to do is ask. Nothing is too big or small for God to handle. God is in control. We just have to have faith. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...