Friday, March 2, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 61

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 61
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am grateful for the life of Billy Graham. He has changed the lives of so many people including mine. It is because of listening to him on tv that I became a Christian,

My Aunt Virginia was a strong believer in Billy Graham. She had most of the books that he had written. She always watched him on tv when he was on. She even got his magazine, Decision that we would read.

I read his book Just As I Am. It was a very inspirational read. Aunt Virginia had me read it when I lived with her.

Today as one of his daughters read scripture like her mother had taught her it reminded me of how Aunt Virginia had me read it to her. Sometimes I would have to insert my name in it. Aunt Virginia said that it would make it more meaningful and personal to read it that way.

One of the things that I remember from watching Billy Graham is the song Just As I Am. I learned all the words to it after hearing Aunt Virginia sing it during the alter calls of the Billy Graham Crusades on tv.

I liked the words said today that about Billy Graham in Heaven. I believe it will be the same for all of us. When we get to Heaven we will be more alive than we have ever been. We will just have changed addresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...