Thursday, March 22, 2018

Special Bracelet



When Jeremiah and I were dating he gave me this bracelet with symbols on it. It took me a bit to figure out what the symbols meant. I knew that it was something that I should have known. Then it hit me. The symbols were the life of Christ. How neat!

I was blown away by such a wonderful gift. He thought enough of me to give me that bracelet. I believed that that was a sign from God that he was the one. He was the one that God wanted for me. I cherished that bracelet that day.

I cherish that bracelet still. I love it. Each time that I wear it I think of Jeremiah and the day that he gave it to me. It is a day that I will never forget. I will never forget Jeremiah. He made me feel special that day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...