Monday, March 5, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 64

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 64
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am grateful for my bibles. I have so many versions of the bible. I have about 20 bibles in all. My favorites are the King James that was Uncle Ed's, New Living that was Grandma Rittenour's and Large Print New International that was Mom's.

I am thankful for the versions of the bible that I have. I can use them as references when I am studying my Sunday School lesson or when I have a question about a verse.

I try to carry a bible with me at all times so that I am ready to share the word of the Lord with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...