Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 66

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 66
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am grateful for my job. Yes there are days when I would rather stay in bed than go. However, I would not trade it for the world. I can not see myself doing anything else. Working with kids is something that I love. It is not the most glamorous job, but it is worth it. I come home tired-mentally mostly, but also physically. In the evenings I am so tired that it is hard to get myself in the car to go home and out of the car at home. I fall asleep as soon as I hit a chair. When I finally do go to bed I am awake in the middle of the night worrying about something job related. That is just how it goes. I can't wait for Summer break for my sleep to get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...