Sunday, March 25, 2018

Quiet Mornings

I have never been a morning person. I am usually one that likes to sleep in cause if I am awake too early I am grumpy. In the last two years of work I have been getting up early to take advantage of the quiet of the house. That is right. On the mornings that I work I get up early. I spend time in prayer and bible study. It is the same on Sunday Mornings too.

This gives me a time to hear the Lord and what he has to say to me. It gives me time to just relax and get myself together before I start my day. It is so nice to just enjoy the quiet.

Everyone should take advantage of this time of day. You will find that you will really like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...