Saturday, March 3, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 62

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 62
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am grateful for all the Legislators of WV who have supported the Educators of WV. Those that have spoke up in their legislative bodies in favor of HB4145. Those that have spoke up for us as Educators.

I have been watching the WV Legislature this week. I have saw the number of legislators who spoke up for Educators. The passion that they have showed for our cause.

I am thankful that my Delegate Isaac Sponaugle was one of those voices. Another was Senator Ojeda. Both of these men made passionate points in our favor.

I just hope that those legislators that are not in our favor will turn things around and do what is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...