Friday, March 16, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 75

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 75
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am grateful for VeggieTales. This past few days the kids have not been so good on the way home so we have been watching this on tv. This is a good show with good morals. Some of the stuff they watch on tv gets on my nerves. They repeat some of the things from the shows and it gets annoying. However, I don't mind them repeating things from VeggieTales. At least this is one program that they WILL watch on tv. Most of the time they turn something on and walk away from it, fight with each other, read, or play with toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...