Sunday, March 4, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 63

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 63
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am grateful for the Educators that I work with. We have been more united in 7 days than I can even remember. It is all because we strongly believe in what we are fighting for.

I believe that we will get what we are looking for. We will get the 5% pay raise and we will get PEIA Fixed.

All of what we are doing is more than just money and health insurance it is about the kids. We want the best for the students in our schools.

Be patient with us as we do our best to get back to school. We can't wait to be back with the students that are such a big part of our lives each and every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...