Sunday, March 25, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 84










Attitude of Gratitude - Day 84
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am grateful for Hannah and Austin. I am grateful that they are a part of my life. I would not trade them for the world. They may get on my nerves a bit sometimes, but I still love them. They are not bad kids. They have been through a lot of stuff and need someone in their lives who loves them.

Sometimes they think we don't love them and that is when we have had to show them tuff love. We love them no matter what. We only want what is best for them.

I love it when Austin sings his Excuses song or quotes VeggieTales by saying: God Made You Special and He loves you very much. I love it when Hannah volunteers to help around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...