Monday, March 26, 2018

Religious Freedom

Recently on Facebook I reposted to my timeline a saying from a Buddhist page. This saying was something that I liked and thought was worthy of being shared. In 24 hours it started a controversy on Religious beliefs. Mostly that I was told it was walking a thin line of faith posting it to my timeline. 
I am on that respects all different faiths and different denominations of the Christian Faith. I feel that it is my right to be able to post whatever I want of religious subject matter to my timeline of Facebook. 
Jesus was a man that respected and loved everyone regardless of religious faith. He was non discriminative. We all need to take a page out of his book. 
Rev. Billy Graham was like Jesus. He was non discriminative. He loved everyone and wanted then to know about the love of Jesus. He showed the world how everyone should treat others. He was a true man of God. 

I just believe that some people have a problem sticking their noes in where it does not belong. They insert their opinions in sometime without being asked for. That really gets me when it comes to religion. They think that they know everything and will not listen to what you have to say. They get mad when you tell them that how you think or feel.
When it comes to religion I am a Christian who embraces all faiths. I feel that we all need to get along. We all need to respect each other. 
I respect people's opinions, but when they infringe on my personal beliefs then their is a problem. That is when I have to draw the line. I don't want to have to stop being friends with a person just because they have disrespected me and what I believe. 
So the next time you want to stick your nose in where it does not belong thing twice. You may offend someone. You may hurt their feelings. Respect others and how they feel. It will save you in the long run. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...