Sunday, March 31, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 90

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 90
#Blessings2019

I am blessed that I slept well last night. I know that I sleep good when I dream.

I am blessed that I got up in time to hear Mr. A on the radio this morning.

I am blessed that got to go to church with Aunt Joem this morning.

I am blessed that I remembered to take Aunt Joem the potato soup that my sister made her.

I am blessed that the heat is finally fixed at church. It was really cold this morning with the wind blowing.

I am blessed that I got some Cosmo love this morning.

I am blessed that the music at church went well this morning. We did really well singing without music.

I am blessed to have gotten my to do list done today.

I am blessed every day of this life in so many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...