Saturday, February 2, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 33

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 33
#Blessings2019

I am blessed that we only got 1 1/2 inches of snow and that it is all gone today. Looks like Baker and Moorefield got more than we did. The parking lots in some places today were still slick.

I am blessed that I was able to get out and go shopping today. It was a much needed day out of the house.

I am blessed that our church parking lot melted off nicely today so that it will not be slick in the morning for services.

I am blessed that I got a quiet evening to myself this evening. I need evenings like this now and then.

I am blessed that I got to have a few Cosmo cuddles this evening. These don't happen much, but when they do I will take them. Cosmo is a loving cat, but he doesn't like everyone.

I am blessed by this life that I live. Everyday is a blessing if we choose to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...