Friday, February 8, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 39

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 39
#Blessings2019

I am blessed that I got a good nights sleep last night. I was very tired and was glad to get some much needed sleep. I was not ready to get up when the alarm went off.

I am blessed that I had a great day at work. I got so much done. I had a little help with things. I love my job.

I am blessed that it was a beautiful day today. The wind was a little much, but other than that it was a good day.

I am blessed that when I am lied to that the truth will always comes out.

I am blessed that Austin and I could watch Lego videos with Christian Music. In one of the videos there was a Jesus Lego. Now Austin wants one.

I am blessed to have 3 amazing kids under my roof tonight. They may not be perfect, but they are blessings from God. My heart is so full.

Everyday may not be perfect, but there are blessings everyday. You just have to open up your heart to receive them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...