Thursday, February 28, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 59

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 59
#Blessings2019

I am blessed to have gotten hugs this morning as students got off the bus. It makes me feel so good and helps me know that I am doing a great job.

I am blessed to see smiles and hear laughs from children as they tell me that they don't want to leave me and that we had a great day.

I am blessed that I got to come home to Cosmo cuddles. He was so glad to see me when I got home.

I am blessed that no matter what happens in this life that God is always with me.

I am blessed that I got a good nights sleep. Early to bed made it easier to get the rest that I needed.

Blessings come everyday. We just need to except them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...