Sunday, February 10, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 41

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 41
#Blessings2019

I am blessed to have been given another day on this earth. Everyday that I am alive is a gift.

I am blessed that I got to go to church this morning. Our Sunday School Class is continuing our study of 2 Samuel. I enjoy the discussions that we have. I learn so much in Sunday School.

I am blessed that even though it was cold it was a good day to get out. I enjoy it when I can get away for several hours and just relax.

I am blessed that I had a productive afternoon and got lots done.

I am blessed to have a little quiet time before bed to be able to clear my head.

I am blessed with the weekends. Days that I can rest and relax. Days to recharge after a busy week.

I am blessed everyday in so many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...